Its time to make that Gold Medal yours…..
We are now into the home straight and the last few days of the Paralympic Games – the closing ceremony on Sunday 9th September marking the end of a hugely successful and inspiring 2012 Games. What a summer it has been – lets hope for even more Golds in these last few days!
There is still time for your Gold Medal!
If you want to join in on this summer’s Gold Rush, you can still get your own Limited edition Gold Challenge medal, all you need to do is hit these fundraising targets by Sunday 9th September! If you aren’t sure how far you have left, look at all the fundraising targets on our website.
To help you over that finishing line, we have got a few quick and simple fundraising ideas, don’t forget more can be found in the fundraising section on our website…..
- Send out a final reminder to all your friends and colleagues with your fundraising page link
- Share what you are doing on twitter and facebook – include your charity as they might help re-tweet you too!
- Update your page with any offline fundraising (cash or cheques)
- Ask your employer if they offer matched giving for any money you have raised
- Send any cash or cheques you have to your charity (don’t forget to include your name and details!)
What has been your most inspiring or motivating moment of the summer? We would love to hear from you all about what has helped keep you going with your Gold Challenge… Share with us on Facebook and Twitter your moment of the 2012 Games!
Good luck in the final stretch…..